The coalition of energy services associations (CESA) is a coalition established by three founding associations active in the energy sector in Jordan: Jordan Green building council, EDAMA and Renewable energy enterprises’ Society (REES). The coalition was established with the support of energy sector capacity building ESCB Activity by USAID to develop, manage and maintain the first accreditation program for Energy Services Providers (ESPs) in Jordan - ETIMAD. The aim of the accreditation is to implement a transparent, reputable and rigorous system which will develop trust between consumers and service providers and allow for better access to finance.
ETIMAD provides accreditation for companies operating in five main technologies:
- Solar Water Heaters (SWH)
- Photovoltaics (PV)
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Building envelope
In addition, ETIMAD provides accreditation for a ESCOs which provide turnkey energy efficiency solutions in multiple and simultaneous technologies.
More information about CESA can be found on www.energyservicecoalition.org
The CESA Board is seeking to appoint a part time CESA Coordinator. The part time Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating responsibilities related to promoting, maintaining and executing the accreditation process. He/she is expected to organize and deliver presentations in business associations and wherever relevant. The coordinator will also act as the focal point for coordination between the company and the stakeholders.
Major roles of the Coordinator are as follows:
- Coordinate the accreditation process:
- Recruit and support the accreditation committee members
- Handle administrate & financial responsibilities of the accreditation company
- Liaise between the Board and the Accreditation Committee
- Receive and process accreditation applications
- Receive and process Accreditation Committee decisions on applications
- Promote the accreditation system through developing and implementing an outreach and communication plan
- Support the executive committee, including organizing and managing periodic Board meetings.
- Represent CESA at meetings with key stakeholders and relevant events.
The Coordinator shall be appointed on a part time basis, and shall possess administrative, communications, project management and interpersonal skills.
The following qualifications will be required:
- A degree in business or engineering or architecture or in a relevant technical field
- Excellent administrative skills
- At least 5 years of practical experience in project management.
- Good command of both Arabic and English (Both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great follow-up and persistent work ethic
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills
Please submite your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20th, 2017